|Valuation band||House value||Council Tax 2021/22|
|B||Over £40,000 and up to £52,000||£1,499.86|
|C||Over £52,000 and up to £68,000||£1,714.12|
|D||Over £68,000 and up to £88,000||£1,928.39|
|E||Over £88,000 and up to £120,000||£2,356.92|
What is Band C in council tax?
Band C – property value over £52,000 and up to £68,000. Band D – property value over £68,000 and up to £88,000. Band E – property value over £88,000 and up to £120,000. Band F – property value over £120,000 and up to £160,000.
How much is council tax band C Brentwood?
Council Tax in Brentwood
How much is council tax band C in Teignbridge?
The average (mean) Council Tax value in Teignbridge is £1,541.20.
Council Tax Bands.
Does council tax depend on number of bedrooms?
Your council tax banding depends on the estimated value of the house at 1991 prices, not the number of bedrooms. The band depends upon the area you live in and the size and type of the property.
What is the highest council tax band?
What are council tax bands?
- Band A – up to £40,000.
- Band B – £40,001 to £52,000.
- Band C – £52,001 to £68,000.
- Band D – £68,001 to £88,000.
- Band E – £88,001 to £120,000.
- Band F – £120,001 to £160,000.
- Band G – £160,001 to £320,000.
- Band H – more than £320,000.
How is council tax calculated?
Council tax bands are calculated using the value of the property you live in as it would have been at a certain point in time. Then, based on the value, the property is placed into a council tax band – each band is charged a different amount of council tax.
How do I contact Teignbridge Council?
Teignbridge District Council
- Forde House. Brunel Road. NEWTON ABBOT. TQ12 4XX. Telephone: 01626 361101. …
- Fly Tipping – 0800 328 6402. Dog Warden – 01626 215881 or 01626 215859. email@example.com.
- County Hall. Topsham Road. EXETER. EX2 4QD.