Is there a Mac version of TurboTax?
Yes! Our TurboTax Online editions are perfect for Mac users because they run in the web browser of your choice.
How do I download TurboTax 2020 on my Mac?
Use appropriate login credentials to log into your Turbotax account. Locate the blue “Download” link to download TurboTax on Mac. Save the downloaded file on your Mac. Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install TurboTax on Mac.
How do I find TurboTax on my Mac?
Find your tax data file in Mac
- If you don’t see your tax return, select Show All in Finder at the bottom of the Spotlight search list.
- In the new window, go to List view by selecting the button at the top that looks like 4 horizontal lines in a stack. In the Kind column, look for TurboTax… Tax Return.
How do I install TurboTax on my Mac without a CD drive?
That’s OK — you can download your software directly from TurboTax.
- Go to InstallTurboTax.com.
- Set up a TurboTax account if you don’t already have one. If you do, sign in. …
- Enter your license code in the pop up window. …
- Select your operating system, and select Get Download.
- Download your software and install.
What Mac do I need for TurboTax 2020?
MAC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Operating Systems macOS Mojave 10.14, Catalina 10.15.
- RAM 2 GB or more recommended.
- Hard Disk Space 1 GB for TurboTax.
- Monitor 1024×768 or higher recommended.
- Internet Connection 1 Mbps modem (Broadband connection highly recommended). …
- Printer Any Macintosh-compatible inkjet or laser printer.
What Mac operating system does TurboTax require?
TurboTax For Mac Operating System Requirements Your Computer Must Meet For 2020: Mac OS X v10. 9 or higher (64-bit required) Administrator rights are required for the current editions.
Is TurboTax available 2020?
We are excited to announce the Online Launch of the 2020 – 2021 TurboTax tax season TY19 to be early December around 11-28-2020. Key Dates: IRS Tentative e-file Open Date is tentative for 01/21/2021. TurboTax Desktop Tax Software Release Date estimated 11/14/2020.
Can you download TurboTax to a Macbook Air?
TurboTax can be purchased and downloaded on any Mac from the TurboTax website.
What is the difference between TurboTax basic and TurboTax Deluxe?
TurboTax Basic, for example, is the more simple package and is recommended for users who do not have complex financial transactions to report on their taxes, while the Deluxe edition has some extra features for users who have more to report. …
Does TurboTax CD work on MAC?
Unfortunately, you can’t install TurboTax CD/download versions on a MAC it is not compatible. You will need to use our Online version.
Can I install TurboTax without a CD drive?
You can still install TurboTax if you don’t have a built-in or external CD drive. Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don’t already have one with us. … Once that’s been done, simply sign in to My Downloads to download your TurboTax software.
Is TurboTax download same as CD?
Intuit’s TurboTax downloadable and disc versions are functionally identical. The differences between the two versions can all be attributed to the unique distribution methods.
Can I use TurboTax Online if I bought the CD?
No, the CD purchase does not allow use of TurboTax Online. You will need to decide which one to use. Be aware that the CD version is more fully-featured than the Online version. It does not have form limitations, and has the popular Forms Mode that the Online version does not have.